Job Title: Day Services Manager
Hours: Part Time – 22 hours per week ordinarily worked between 9.30am – 3.30pm Tuesday-Friday
Starting salary: £20 per hour
Location: The Hope Hub, Camberley
About the role
This is a new exciting, frontline leadership role where you will guide the team and volunteers, influence and advocate with/for Service Users at partnership meetings and support the frontline Case Workers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This new role also requires you to:
- Develop a network of Landlords/Agents to partner with and secure new homes for our Service Users.
- Create a digital self-guided tenancy learning tool for all Service Users to understand their responsibilities through this new Landlord-network.
- Be the lead contact for Landlord-Agent-The Hope Hub-Tenancy relationships.
- Lead on sustaining your tenancy for THH and Service Users, monitoring and capturing outcomes reporting to funders and partners as required.
- Be the lead on collating all outcome and output service user data for the charity and produce reports for all funders and statutory partners in a timely
For an informal conversation about the role, do get in touch with:
firstname.lastname@example.org : 07543 429823 : Head of Service Delivery