The Hope Hub is delighted to be recruiting for a brand new Emergency Accommodation Service (EAS) run in partnership with Surrey Heath Borough Council.
The primary focus of this post is to ensure:
- The overnight operational and health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- The safety of the short term tenants whilst in the property.
- The set up, overseeing and tidying of the ‘buffet style’ breakfast and hot drink options.
- Ensuring the short term tenants safely and quietly vacate the property at 08.30 am each morning when on duty.
- Tidying as necessary, each area that has been in use as part of the morning safety checks.
- Leaving the property securely each morning at 09.00am completing a handover email/notes for the day service to address during the day.
If you are interested in working for a team focused charity that supports people who are homeless, unemployed and/or struggling with life at this time, then get in touch with us for an informal chat or apply directly.
Follow the links below for full job descriptionsApply now