We are hiring:
As a busy frontline charity, we are seeking to train 2 x bank Case/Service Delivery Workers to support our work with homeless, vulnerable and unemployed people aged 18+. If you are looking for occasional or additional work and want to work in a purposeful role, get in touch and apply today. To discuss the role in more detail contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Bank Case/Service Delivery Worker
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Variable hours to cover for holidays, sickness and events. Hours will usually be worked between 10am – 2pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday (variable depending on bank cover requirements). Training will be provided to enable you to provide essential crisis support and/or basic IT support depending on skills/experience/area of interest.
Subject to experience, up to £12.00 per hour.
The Hope Hub was formed in December 2017 in response to a defined need to serve those who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless, in financial hardship, unemployed and/or suffering with mental health difficulties and/or addiction(s). Working in partnership with Surrey Heath Borough Council, The Hope Hub provides a SERVICES PATHWAY and currently opens Tuesday-Friday for clients offering CRISIS and EMPOWERMENT services.
This is an interesting role and you have the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people across the Borough of Surrey Heath and surrounding areas.
About the role:
The primary focus of this role is client facing, often on a 1:1 basis to support individuals who are homeless, at risk of homelessness and/or need intervention assistance. The Hope Hub, provides a comprehensive range of services across the Borough designed to empower and appropriately challenge individuals to move their lives towards independence and/or employment. Monitoring and recording client progression is a key part of this role and our partnership work with Surrey Heath Borough Council and you will be trained to use the CRM as necessary to capture this data.
About The Hope Hub
The Hope Hub is a registered charity set up by ecumenical members of Churches Together Camberley and is a faith based charity.
• Due to the nature of the role, the post holder will need an enhanced DBS check.
• As a busy charity, it will be necessary to be willing to roll your sleeves up, use your initiative and get involved in various aspects of the charity.
• Have a keen interest in the Borough of Surrey Heath and an awareness of opportunities to promote the work of The Hope Hub to recruit volunteers and/or partnership(s) with businesses/community and faith groups outside of Churches Together Camberley (CTC).
• Enjoy managing and juggling priorities with an ability to remain cheerful and maintain a sense of humour.
• Be a reliable team player where everyone counts, whether a beneficiary, volunteer or a member of the staff Hope Team.
To apply please click the application form button below, complete the application form and return by email or post to email@example.com.
If you cannot print the form please email us to request a form by post.