Important Notice – COVID-19
For the safety of all concerned and in line with Government guidelines, we will regrettably not be open to Clients until further notice.
However we will continue to support Clients:
From 30/3/20, all Hope Hub staff will be equipped to work from home to provide :
* Telephone intervention and well being support for Clients.
* Emergency food parcels & essential items (from stocks & deliveries/collections) on TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS
How to contact us:
* Call 01276 581174 and leave a clear message with your name, no & specific request.
* email firstname.lastname@example.org
* contact the mobile number you have IF a team member has already been in touch using a mobile phone.
We need you (Clients) to:
* be reasonable with your requests. We all have limited items and are having to be careful at this time.
* comply with your terms of agreement if in emergency accommodation
* work with us during this period to move towards permanent accommodation
IF you are in temporary accommodation during COVID-19.
Team Hope Hub is working hard to support you and stay well so we will not be able to have any direct contact with you when delivering.
You can expect to see us wearing gloves and a mask and we will phone ahead to advise we will leave the items on the doorstep/agreed location where you are staying.
We welcome donations of
* dried food, biscuits, crisps
* feminine hygiene.
* Wordsearch, Crosswords, Sudoku
We can collect donations within a 5 mile radius from your doorstep without direct contact OR you can deliver to The Hope Hub on TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS between 10.00-14.00 hrs.
We would greatly appreciate your financial support:
Details of how to donate may be found on our website www.thehopehub.org.uk and click DONATE. Alternatively you can donate directly to our bank using the following details to transfer funds.
Account name: The Hope Hub
Sort Code: 40-52-40
Account number: 00031635
Thank you to all of you for supporting and cooperating with us during this important time.
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇