We are excited to have been selected for the biggest match funding campaign of the year, The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2023. This means that if our supporters donate via our Big Give Campaign Page between 28 November – 5 December, then YOUR donation will be matched. One donation, twice the impact!
To release the match funding of £16,000 we need to raise £8,000 in fundraising donations from partners and supporters. These funds will really make a difference to our charity during the Christmas period and through the winter months. We will be able to:
- give our Service Users a meaningful Christmas experience during the most emotionally difficult time of year for most.
- Contribute to our festive buffet and Christmas meal and provide food parcels for 11 days over the festive period including a meal on Christmas Day.
- Support with housing for some of the most vulnerable in our community.
- And if we have any funds left over, we would love to plan a day out perhaps to go bowling, visit a museum or a trip to the seaside for our Service Users during the spring and summer months.
To take part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge this Winter, follow these three simple steps:
- Save the date! This year’s Big Give Christmas Challenge starts at midday on 28th November and runs for seven days.
- Visit the Big Give website from midday on Tuesday 28th November until Tuesday 5th December and every donation above £1 will be doubled, at no cost to you!
- Tell a friend and see their gift doubled too! None of our work is possible without your support. We need your help to keep spreading the word!
Check back here to find more information about the Big Give Christmas Challenge closer to the date, or to find out more, please call us on 07359 532731 or email our team at email@example.com